SHEDFIELD HOUSE ESTATE LIMITED
Shedfield House Estate Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when contacting us, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
Who are we?
Shedfield House Estate Limited is the data controller (contact details below). This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
How do we process your personal data?
Shedfield House Estate Limited complies with its obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address and telephone number
• demographic information such as postcode
• other information relevant to tenancy agreements (home address) or supplier contracts
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
What we do with the information we gather:
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
• To maintain our own accounts and records.
• To manage our employees and trusted contractors
• To inform individuals of news, activities or services pertaining to Shedfield House Estate Limited
If you register your interest with us via our website we keep your contact details for purposes of responding to your requests for information only and will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you visit our website we use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
• Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract, eg (Tenants) your Tenancy Agreement with Shedfield House Estate Limited (Tenancy At Will) or (Suppliers) your supply of goods or services to Shedfield House Estate Limited.
• Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation;
• Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of the data controller or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests, rights or freedoms of the data subject.
• Processing is necessary for carrying out obligations under employment, social security or social protection law, or a collective agreement;
• The processing relates only to tenants or former tenants (or those who have regular contact with us in connection with those purposes); and
• There is no disclosure to a third party without consent.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, and will be shared only with third parties outside of the company with your consent.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary should you leave the Estate, and in case of any legal claims/complaints; for a period of up to six years for information pertaining to your Tenancy under the Limitations Act 1980 and for the purposes of forwarding any mail.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: –
• The right to request a copy of your personal data which Shedfield House Estate Limited holds about you (subject access request);
• The right to request that Shedfield House Estate Limited corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
• The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Shedfield House Estate Limited to retain such data;
• The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable)
• The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
• The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact the Estate Office, Shedfield House Estate Limited, Shedfield Grange, Sandy Lane, Shedfield, Southampton SO32 2HQ by telephone on 01329 888683 or by email to email@example.com
Shedfield House Estate Limited is registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO). You can contact the ICO on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
If you would like us to contact you when a unit becomes available please register your interest.
All our units offer plenty of on-site parking, advanced IT infrastructure plus a great working environment.